America Under Siege
ESCAPE THE ‘DIALECTIC’
WHAT IS TRUTH?
“If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”
Know Your Enemy
It is very important that you read these quotes by Karl Marx, known as the ‘Father of Communism’ and quotes by Vladimir Lenin, the man who developed a murderous variant of communist ideology known as Leninism.
In them, you will see and better understand the things you see happening in our world, today. They are still the methods, strategies and techniques for establishing Marxism and a One World Government. They have always been and still are the standard and goal of Marxism. You should know these things to know how the modern Globalist-Marxist thinks and what they are accomplishing:
Quotes by Karl Marx:
· "Take away a nation's heritage, and they are more easily persuaded. "
· "Communism begins where atheism begins. "
· "The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions. "
· "We have no compassion, and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror. "
· "The meaning of peace is the absence of opposition to socialism. "
· "If you can cut the people off from their history, then they can be easily persuaded. "
· "The democratic concept of man is false, because it is Christian. The democratic concept holds that each man is a sovereign being. This is the illusion, dream, and postulate of Christianity. "
· "There are, besides, eternal truths, such as Freedom, , etc., that are common to all states of society. But Communism abolishes eternal truths, it abolishes all religion, and all morality, instead of constituting them on a new basis; it therefore acts in contradiction to all past historical experience. "
· "The theory of Communism may be summed up in one sentence: Abolish all private property. "
· "When the sufferers learn to think, then the thinkers will learn to suffer. "
· "The Communists everywhere support every revolutionary movement against the existing social and political order of things. They openly declare that their ends can be attained only by the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions. "
· "The last capitalist we hang shall be the one who sold us the rope. "
· "A heavy or progressive or graduated income tax is necessary for the proper development of Communism. "
· "The first requisite for the happiness of the people is the abolition of religion. "
· "The unity is brought about by force . "
· "From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs. "
· "There is no greater stupidity than for people...to marry and so surrender themselves to the small miseries of domestic and private life. "
· "Taxes are the source of life for the bureaucracy, the army and the court, in short, for the whole apparatus of the executive power. Strong government and heavy taxes are identical. "
Quotes by Vladimir Lenin:
· "Give me your four-year-olds, and in a generation I will build a socialist state. "
· "We can and must write in a language which sows among the masses hate, revulsion, and scorn toward those who disagree with us. "
· "The press should be not only a collective propagandist and a collective agitator, but also a collective organizer of the masses. "
· "The goal of socialism is communism. "
· "Why should freedom of speech and freedom of press be allowed? Why should a government which is doing what it believes to be right allow itself to be criticized? It would not allow opposition by lethal weapons. Ideas are much more fatal things than guns. Why should any man be allowed to buy a printing press and disseminate pernicious opinions calculated to embarrass the government? "
· "The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation. "
· "People always have been, and they always will be stupid victims of deceit and self-deception in politics. "
· "Give me just one generation of youth, and I'll transform the whole world. "
· "One man with a gun can control 100 without one. "
· "As an ultimate objective, "peace" simply means communist world control. "
· "Atheism is a natural and inseparable part of Marxism, of the theory and practice of scientific socialism. Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism. "
· "It is, of course, much easier to shout, abuse, and howl than to attempt to relate, to explain. "
· "Medicine is the keystone of the arch of socialism. "
· "One of the basic conditions for the victory of socialism is the arming of the workers Communist and the disarming of the bourgeoisie the middle class. "
· "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves. "
· "Give us the child for eight years, and it will be a Bolshevik forever. "
· "There are no morals in politics; there is only expedience. A scoundrel may be of use to us just because he is a scoundrel. "
· "We are not shooting enough professors. "
· "Germany will militarize herself out of existence, England will expand herself out of existence, and America will spend herself out of existence. "
· "It is necessary - secretly and urgently to prepare the terror. "
· "The establishment of a central bank is 90% of communizing a nation. "
· "We want to achieve a new and better order of society: in this new and better society there must be neither rich nor poor; all will have to work. Not a handful of rich people, but all the working people must enjoy the fruits of their common labor. Machines and other improvements must serve to ease the work of all, and not to enable a few to grow rich at the expense of millions and tens of millions of people. This new and better society is called socialist society. "
· "There can be nothing more abominable than religion."
(Additionally, here is a link to a 77 part video series from The Fuel Project titled, “KNOW YOUR ENEMY”, which reveals and delves into the myriad of tentacles of this beast known as Marxism, which has been hiding under the umbrella of once familiar and trusted organizations.)